Need help? Take a look at the video encoding and compression page.
1. Sending alternate oddeven lines of each video frame,
2. scan. Sending the full contents of each frame,
3. Reducing the zigzag tearing of frames through rendering techniques,
4. Type of redundancy where there is similarity between data within a frame,
5. Type of redundancy where these is similarity in data from frame to frame
6. The file into which a video and data is added
7. Hardware or software device that codes and decodes video data
8. The size of the video image
9. Amount of data stored per second
10. Number of times per second an video camera records an image to video 5,4
11. Television broadcast quality was historically limited by..
12. SoftwareHardware restrictions to control distributecopying of video. Abbreviation.