In this tutorial I show you how you can create your own moving platform game in Co Spaces Pro using beginner friendly block based coding. The game contains a number of great features, including:
- Moving Platforms
- Multiple Levels
- A time limit for each level
Take a look at the demo project below to see the game in action. It uses normal FPS style controls (WASD and space bar)
Here is the video tutorial, It will take about an hour to follow all the instructions and complete the CoSpaces game tutorial. If YouTube is blocked in your school then you can also access the tutorial using Google Drive Here.
Finished the tutorial and want to do more?Here are some things that you can do to make your project even better:
- Add some sound effects and background music.
- Add more levels to your game.
- Add some of your own obstacles, such as platforms that fall when you stand on them, objects that send you back to the start if you touch them.
- Add some of your own custom designed 3D models using the free TinkerCAD online. Take a look at this tutorial on how to import TinketCAD models.