- Create Databases & Tables
- Adding Items
- Viewing Tables / Items
- Updating Tables / Items
- Deleting Items
SQLite databases are a powerful form of persistent file storage that are a great alternative to CSV files.
- Very powerful – you can do advanced queries ( like searching and sorting) very quickly
- You can create relational databases which are brilliant for larger or more complex projects
- Easy to manage the databases.
- Great for learning SQL queries that you will need in the GCSE Exam.
- More code at the start of a project to get started
- A little bit harder to learn than simple text files.
Create Databases & Tables
Adding items to SQLite Tables
Viewing tables/items in databases
Updating Tables / Items
Deleting items from tables