Python Higher or Lower Card Game Tutorial
In this tutorial we walk through the steps for how to create a simple higher or lower card game using Python 3.
- How to create a deck of cards and shuffle them
- How to check for valid user inputs
- How to keep score
- How to repeatedly picks a card until the user guesses incorrectly.
The tutorial is great for Python beginners, as it reviews a number of beginner concepts, in an easy to follow manner.
- How to use 2 Dimensional Lists
- How to use nest for loops
- How user input / print
- How to improve program robustness using while loops