1. A IP address that changes regularly
2. An IP address that is fixed
3. An IP address that is used on the internet
4. An IP address that is only used on LANs and WANs
5. The service that converts an address between LAN and Internet addresses
6. The protocol used to issue addresses within a LAN
7. The device that usually issues addresses within a LAN
8. You home router connects to the internet via your...
9. A device used to host a website. 3,6
10. The newer version of IP addressing
11. IPv6 addresses are normal represented using what notation?
Excellent, we shall sacrifice a pixie in your honour, oh great one!