Posters are large printed documents (A4 or larger), usually fixed to a wall or building. They are used to:
- Advertise an event or product
- Spread a specific message
- Direct people to a specific location
- Put on your wall at home.
Flyers are smaller documents that are handed out to individuals as they are walking by, or left on desks/tables for people to pick up if they are interested in them. They are usually used to:
- Advertise promotions.
- Distribute discounts / special offers to encourage an immediate response