Challenge 21 – Favourite Movies
The user should be asked to enter the names of their 5 favourite movies.
- Your program should ask the user to enter 5 movie titles into a list
- Once the user has entered all 5 names, the list contents should outputted back to the user
- Your program should sort the list into Alphabetical order
- Your program should ensure that the user’s input is valid, for each movie title entered
Challenge 22 – Party Time
- Create a program that asks runs through a list of 5 people invited to a party.
- For each person, ask if they attending, if they are, add them to a list of attendees.
- Print out the list of attendees at the end.
- Use the title() method to capitalise the first letter of each attendees names
- Sort the list of attendees in to alphabetical order.
- Validate the input for each response to ensure that they have only entered a yes/no y/n answer.
Challenge 23 – Shop Takings
Write a program that asks the user to enter the daily takings for a shop, for a week.
- The program should ask the user to enter 7 values
- The program should store each of the values in a list
- The program should print out the list at the end of the week
- The program should print out the total takings for the week.
- The program should display the minimum, maximum and average daily takings for the week.
- The program should format the data in a suitable manner (make it look pretty)
- The program should check the values entered each time to ensure that the are integers and repeat the question until a valid response is entered.
Challenge 24 – Card Picker
- Create a program that generates a list of the 52 cards from a standard deck of cards, excluding the jokers.
- Your program should then pick a random card from the deck and output the chosen card to the user.
- Your program should automatically create the list using loops, rather than the whole list of cards being manually typed out.
- Each time a card is drawn, your program should remove that card from the list, so that it can be drawn again.