Challenge 25 – Party Invites
- Create a program that asks runs through a list of 5 people invited to a party.
- For each person, ask if they attending, if they are, add them to a list of attendees.
- Print out the list of attendees at the end.
- Use the title() method to capitalise the first letter of each attendees names
- Sort the list of attendees in to alphabetical order.
- Validate the input for each response to ensure that they have only entered a yes/no y/n answer.
Challenge 26 – Party Food
In this challenge you need to record what food everybody wants for their their meal.
- Ask the users to enter a name and what food they want separately, with their information being added to a 2D list
- At the end, print out each person’s name and their choice of food.
- Instead of typing in their food option, display a list of choices and the user has to choose and option number.
- The program should check that they have entered a valid option
- The program should store 3 separate choices – 1 for starter, 1 for main, 1 for dessert.
- The program should print out how many people have chosen each option, so that the chef knows how many of each menu option to prepare!